We Offer Day Trips From Paris To …
- Champagne Region
LONDON DAY TRIP
If you have at least 6 days in Paris, it’s hard not to be tempted to take a day trip from Paris to London.
With the 2 hours 15 Eurostar train service, you can be there by 09:30a.m and enjoy a full day of sightseeing, shopping and high tea.
You don’t have to plan a thing, just bring your passport!
Our Day Trip from Paris : London package includes
- Return standard or Premier Eurostar train service
- Private transfers to and from the train station in Paris
- Pick up/drop off at St. Pancras train station
- Private, friendly Blue Badge guide with vehicle at your disposal to help enjoy your day exactly as you please
- City sightseeing, including Changing of the Guards, inside Westminster Abbey, an entertaining tour of the Tower of London.
- Delicious pub lunch of fish and chips
- Optional: shopping at one of London’s famous department stores i.e. Harrods or Selfridges or in the fashionable high streets; afternoon tea at one of the city’s best hotels or overlooking the city from the Shard (highest building in Europe), tour the Harry Potter movie set, take a fascinating Black history walking tour.
Less than 2 hours from Paris, spend a glorious day exploring how this sparkling wine is made, plus the beautiful surrounding region that adds to its historic importance.
On this day trip from Paris you will meet a vine grower, enjoy a traditional French lunch, visit the impressive Reims cathedral where most of the French kings have been crowned, and, of course, visit a prestigious champagne cellar.
Highlights of your Champagne excursion full day:
- Hotel pick up and drop off in a private minibus (maximum 8 travelers) or private coach for larger groups
- Start with the discovery of a Champagne vineyard around the city of Reims. Once in the vineyard, the guide explains the Champagne soil, the three main grape varieties in Champagne, the vines through the seasons from pruning in winter to ripening and harvest in autumn
- Followed by a visit and a wine tasting at a small champagne producer
- Pause for a traditional French lunch in Reims
- Guided tour of the Reims Cathedral, a Gothic masterpiece and UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Guided visit of one of the most famous champagne houses in Reims and its underground chalk cellar (Taittinger, Pommery, Mumm, Lanson…). Here you discover step by step technical wine making “from grape to champagne” through pressing, first fermentation, blending, bottling, second fermentation, remuage, disgorgement, corking and finally, labelling. A delicious glass of champagne will be served at the end of this tour.
Return to Paris by 7:30 pm
Tip: be sure to wear sturdy shoes for walking in the vineyard and the cold, uneven floors of the wine cellars; also bring a sweater for the cool cellars.
CONTACT US FOR INDIVIDUAL AND GROUP RATES BY FILLING OUT THE FORM BELOW
Other Black Paris vacation and tour packages we offer:
- Paris Jazz Vacation Package
- Harlem Hellfighters in WWI Vacation Package
- Paris Tours – Overview
- Black Paris Tours – Walking And Bus Tours
Interested in a free travel consultation to choose the best day trip from Paris? Fill out our form and Let’s Get Acquainted.
P.S. Don’t forget to listen to the challenges faced by African-American intellectuals,
artists, military and musicians in early 20th century Paris and the stunning outcomes.